A Week in Outfits

/
0 Comments

Hey guys! I changed my room enough to give myself this full-length mirror exactly where I wanted it so here's five days of my closet! These were all taken on different days which is really fun so you can see how much cleaner my room is lol and I got a new phone & my hair looks different...sorry about the inconsistency though. I'm wearing so so many of my favorite pieces too. I love how each day is a different vibe, some casual & indie and some done up & put together... enjoy :) 






01 / tee (similar) | jeans (here)
02 / jacket (similar 1&2) | top (here) | leggings (here) | booties (similar 1&2)
03 / jacket (similar) | scarf (similar) | tee (favs here) | leggings (here)
04 / baseball tee (here) | scarf (similar) | jeans (here)
05 / white tee (here) | leggings (here

xo, carrie


No comments :

Powered by Blogger.