Trip Summary

/
0 Comments
Hey guys!! Here’s a photo set from my weekend in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. We’re on the most genuine farm (w/ the best breakfast in the world!!) This place is perfect in Oct if you love fall. We went apple picking (!!) and they had the greatest market of seasonal plants (I got some mini pumpkins for decor & I almost lifted a massive one!!) The scenery is amazing (I’ve seen so many amazing views in my life but this is so remarkable) We also went to the Field of Screams which exceeded expectations x10. This place was legit and we were so satisfied. Urbanites, you should really see the rural part of PA, we come 2x a year. There’s so much more than you think around you (and that’s coming from me). This day was chill so we took time for pictures, but the next day we napped, shopped, & went to the Halloween amusement so I don’t have so many :( OOTD here!!











xo, carrie



No comments :

Powered by Blogger.