Perfect Autumn Hues OOTD

/
0 Comments
Hey guys! I tweeted about this gorgeous new bag that came in the mail, so I had to wear it! I matched it to this green tee which is so comfy omg! Honestly wearing so many of my new fav pieces... the shoes, the jacket, and omg these leggings are the best decision I've ever made (I've had them almost a year!) The leaves were all starting to change and the weather was perfect...






lol I literally couldn't find any of these pieces on ShopStyle so I couldn't create a widget :( Also, finding products I bought in-store on the H&M website is basically impossible...sorry!

Green Tee (obsessed w these) || Leggings (favs) || Similar Jacket Here, Here(so different from my normal style but wow! Love this, so wearable) || Similar Bag Here, Here (impossible to find online!) || Sneakers (they're printed but they're Adidas so they're basically a neutral lol) || Earrings 

xo, carrie



No comments :

Powered by Blogger.