Come With Me to The NY Botanical Gardens & OOTD!

/
0 Comments
Hey guys! Today I'm taking you through a day at the Botanical Gardens! I am a huge fan of foliage in the Fall, and the Gardens were a perfect place to enjoy them! We didn't even go until 4:30, so the sun set pretty quickly. However, we got amazing pictures, ate some nice food, and some great views! I tried to take outfit pics in front of a variety of backgrounds so that you guys can see as much as possible! 

For the outfit, I wanted to do a classic staple, the LBD. The weather's been warm, so I thought it was a perfect time to pull out my favorite dress and turn it into a fall outfit! I'm also wearing a plaid blanket scarf, mentioned in this OOTD. Also, I wanted to layer some arm candy, so I picked out my favorite white bracelets. Lastly, I stayed warm with these super cute knee-high socks, these were mentioned in this OOTD















xo, carrie


No comments :

Powered by Blogger.