Leather Jacket & Day 2 Night OOTD

/
0 Comments
 Hey guys!! Today's outfit was centered around this leather jacket! This one is great because it's not a biker/moto style so there's less detailing & it's more casual. I wanted to do an everyday outfit with it, since leather jackets scare me a little! This one is Day To Night, I think the darker tones of the outfit and the jacket obv make it great for a Saturday night. My lips & lids are a little darker too, but I love this because everything is a great balance between dark and day! I will also have a post on this Go-To Hair v soon as apart of my 12 Days of Christmas Series! 






Jacket is Kenneth Cole Reaction, but it's old so I linked similar as well as one that is faux: One, Two, Three | White Tee (my favs) | Jeans | Boots | Lips are a generous amount of NYC's "On Everyone's Lips" 




xo, carrie





No comments :

Powered by Blogger.