Fall Fashion Wish List!

/
0 Comments
Hey guys! I just had dental surgery so an OOTD was not going to happen! I've been eyeing so many items recently so I wanted to share. These posts have been all over the What I'm Loving tab of my blog! 







These classic shoes turn any look into something timeless, but these slip-ons have gotten me so obsessed with quilted anything! I've been so into leggings and jeggings, so I feel like I'm going to NEED joggers! Like some other pieces, I need to try them on because idk how they'd look on my shape. This Steve Madden bag has been in my mind for weeks...even though I just bought a different green SM bag lol! Sweater Dresses are so fun and fall, I can just see myself with some high socks, riding boots, a scarf and a latte with one of these! I haven't found the perfect camo tee or white button  down but I've been crushing on them for ages! 

xo, carrie





No comments :

Powered by Blogger.