Holiday Favs/Gift Guide! All Under 50$

/
0 Comments

Holiday Favs/Gift Guide! All Under 50$


\

Hey guys! I'm realllllly really excited to show you some of the cutest holiday items I could find! Every single one is festive, an easy gift, and affordable! The Holidays are my favorite season, so everything I do, I do with some glitter or some cheer! 

This year, my fav items are a fun print,  like this Ugly Christmas Sweater (another one I love, another) which I'm always hype for, and this printed poncho. The red and the brown are both color schemes I love rn! I also loveee fur, like this pair of faux-fur sweater boots and this faux-fur throw pillow! Another fav is literally anything jolly, like this pillow (love this similar one), and a hint of glitter like this pillow! I also have this mug sweater lol which is honestly so so cute and I love the classic print. These makeup brushes are literally they prettiest thing (perf gift for the lady in ur life) and this book about hats of Tokyo I thought would be so cute to throw in since it's different and super cool-especially if your'e a Humans of New York fan!!! These Santa socks are the most jolly thing I've seen! Also- I meant to include this sequin mini skirt which I would love with a turtleneck/chunky sweater! Don't forget to hang up your string lights!!

I hope everyone has a jolly Holiday season & makes favorable memories this year :) 
I know that sometimes things involving family can turn into a mess, but I hope no former experiences keep you from enjoying the tingle in the air that is the Holiday Spirit!! 
Also, if a certain red-and-green Holiday doesn't apply to you, Happy Hanukah! (and Kwanza, etc.) 
All of these items are F21 or Target, sorry! They're just the first place I looked and I fell in love x10! 
Also, I'm sorry about the overlapping of the socks, you can barely see them. I guess it got screwed up when I was collaging these pics.
Also, no widget today because of the brands!

xo, carrie


No comments :

Powered by Blogger.