Five Product Makeup Look!

/
0 Comments
Hey guys! Today I'm showing you my 5 Product Makeup Look! This look is inexpensive & fast no matter what products you swap or switch. This is a great base, because you can add onto it so easily. This is also great if you're new to makeup. This is my go-to school makeup look because it perfects my face. 


I start off by concealing my under eyes (and any blemishes) using my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. This has great coverage so I can use it on blemishes & under the eye. 


I'm using the Elf small stipling brush to blend this in. 


For the 2nd product, I'm using my Makeup Forever HD Powder (in translucent) (not pictured) to set my concealer and matte-ify my face. I'm using a mini Ecotools brush. 




I'm curling my eyelashes and applying the Mayballine Falsies Push-up Drama (in waterproof!) to my top and bottom lashes. This is my fav mascara, I find most need to be layered, but this one doesn't!



For the 4th product, I'm filling in and setting my eyebrows with the Anastasia Brow Gel. This product takes zero time and effort!



For the 5th and Last product, I'm using my Benetint to stain my cheeks and lips. This is so great for quick makeup looks because it works so well both ways.

And that's it! 

xo, carrie


No comments :

Powered by Blogger.