Holiday Break Survival Guide!

/
0 Comments

Hey guys! Today I'm showing you the little things that I do and the looks I do during my Holiday break to avoid literally dying of boredom or redecorating my tree for the third time! This is an entire relaxing, effortless day in one post! 

Makeup:
I'm smudging out some black eyeliner, highlighting my face, and applying a berry blush & lip for a dramatic yet easy look!










Outfit: 
I'm wearing a black shift dress, black over the knee boots (my faves!) and a white scarf for an easy, stylish look! These pics were taken in Central Park :)

    

To Do:

           

I took a friend to an adorable coffee place and it was so relaxing! Find a perfect spot this break so you know where to go to wind down (or up!)
And if you live in NYC, this place is called Java Girl and it's on the Upper East Side :)

To Get into the Spirit:




I set my phone wallpaper to a beautiful image of the winter, which makes me so excited for a White Christmas! You can also use a festive image for the Holidays!

xo, carrie


No comments :

Powered by Blogger.