My Four Favorite Accessories!

/
0 Comments
Hey guys! If there's one thing that I've learned in my life about fashion, it's that accessories make an outfit! Today I'm showing you two versions of each of my top four accessories! 

1. Statement Jewelry 

   

These pieces are elegant and make it so easy to turn a simple sweater and leggings into a detailed, put together look. Necklace from Forever 21 and bracelet from ING (at Macy's)

2. Bralettes 

   

There's nothing more chic and young than a bralette peeking through a tee or a tank. These are a fun way to make it look like you're putting effort in, instead of too lazy to wear a bra or trying to hide your bra straps. PS if you're like I am and need a lil help in the chest area, wear these with your bra, instead of either-or. Black is from Brandy Melville, Pink is from American Eagle. 

3. Scarves

   

I was so into the blanket scarf trend, but this fur scarf is so different and still so wearable. I've featured so many different scarfs in my posts, I think I have a problem. These are soo cozy in the wintertime. Orange from Uniqulo and fur from American Eagle. 

4. Socks 


High socks keep you warm if you chose to wear a dress and give the perfect amount of attention to your legs. Chose choose the same color to maximize the length. Red are random, but I love the Forever 21 one's I'm wearing in black. 

xo, carrie



No comments :

Powered by Blogger.